HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! “Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.” (Colossians 3:16) Live Oaks leadership is thankful for you and will be praying over you this holiday!
OFFERINGS TO THE POOR. Each week Live Oak worshippers are welcome to place a special offering to the poor in one of the two baskets on the aisles. Each month these offerings will be given to those in need. May we never forget the poor, but always be eager to remember them as God does!
GATHERINGS TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS TOGETHER
- 1st Sunday In Advent – Sunday, Dec. 3
- Christmas Blessing Giving – Sundays Nov. 26 & Dec. 3
- All-Church Christmas Dinner Party & Talent Show – Sunday, Dec. 3, 5PM (Wilbur Cafeteria)
- Ugly Sweater Contest too!
- Youth Group Christmas Party – Wednesday, Dec 6, 7 PM (No Youth Dec 20 & 27)
- Caroling & Senior Visitation @ Sandpiper Bay – Wednesday, Dec. 13, 6 PM
- Free Gift Wrapping – Yet to be determined……
- Children’s Christmas Program – Sunday, Dec. 17, Morning Service
- Christmas Eve Morning Service – Wilbur Middle School – Sunday, Dec. 24, 10 AM (Continental Breakfast Before & After)
- New Years Eve Morning Service – Wilbur Middle School – Sunday, Dec 31, 10 AM
ELEMENT 26 NEWS:
- THIS WEEK: NO YOUTH GROUP
- FRIDAY: Mark your calendars–PAINTBALL on Friday, Nov. 24th Sign up on the back table! Just $20.00 for a fun day…9am at Frog Holler
TITHES, OFFERINGS, AND FAITH PROMISE.
WELCOME CARDS & PRAYER REQUEST CARDS on the back table! If we don’t have your personal contact information or it’s changed, please fill out a card and place it in the offering box so we can update our information, or fill out a prayer card and our prayer chain will pray for you this week!< Back