2018 MINISTRY BUDGET INPUT MEETING JAN 28 AFTER SERVICE. Tithing partners of LOCC, 16 years and older are encouraged to participate. This meeting will last not more than an hour and follow the morning service. Light refreshments will be provided. The LOCC Ministry Director team wants to hear your voice and include you in the budget process as they work toward finalizing it. Copies of the preliminary “rough draft” 2018 budget will be available next week.
2018 BUDGET/VISION WORSHIP SERVICE – SUNDAY, FEB 4! During the worship service we will remember past accomplishments, discuss change and ministry area goals, share vision, and dedicate our 2018 budget to the Lord. Join us in prayer over this annual worship celebration.
FOCUS GROUPS- SUNDAY, FEB 11th! If you have input on the new ministry facility please plan to attend a focus group! We will have multiple ministry areas meeting to gather input and ideas for needs in the new ministry area. MORE DETAILS TO COME!
SMALL GROUPS ARE GATHERING AGAIN – CHECK OUT INFO IN THE LOBBY!
- PRE-SERVICE PRAYER Group-Sun, 9:15-45 am in the Teacher’s Lounge-Prayer over service, those Jesus is reaching, and ministries of the church-All Welcome…
- “3 THINGS” Guys Group-Grant/Kelley -Mon, 6:00 pm Workout/6:30 pm Main Group, Landenberger Home-John/Discussion/Prayer-All Guys- STARTS Jan 22!
- “MOZEN” Women’s GroupKym Money/Debbie Cruz/Jeri Carson/Jodi Landenberger-Weds, 7 pm, Peterson Elementary- Ephesians/Strength Through Stretch & Balance/Prayer/Fellowship-All Women- STARTS Jan 17!
- WOMEN’S Bible Study Group-Sarah – Sat, 10:30 am at Sarah’s home, Becoming A Women Of Purpose, All Women… STARTS Jan 27!
- YOUNG ADULT Group-Reece/Kirsten-1st and 3rd Sat, 6:30 pm- Dinner/Fellowship/ /Prayer-Young Adults
COME BE A PART – TALK TO A GROUP LEADER OR GROUP MEMBER – SIGN UP OR GET INFORMATION ON BACK TABLE TODAY!
2018 BIBLE READING PLAN CAN HELP. Choose one of three “Weekly” Bible Reading Plans on the back table. Flexible and simple enough to help you develop a daily habit of reading God’s word!
IN CASE OF WEATHER RELATED SERVICE CANCELLATIONS. In the event of severe weather or school facility closures Live Oaks partners can get information regarding service cancellations from our web page and/or one of the local three TV news channels. LOC will continue to meet during our regularly scheduled time unless otherwise notified.
ELEMENT 26 NEWS:
- Youth this Wednesday, Jan. 24th at 7pm!
- Super bowl Party coming up on Sunday, Feb. 4 @ 5:15pm, at the Peterson’s home
REGULAR OFFERING TO THE POOR. Each week Live Oak worshippers are welcome to place a special offering to the poor in one of the two baskets on the aisles. Each month these offerings will be given to those in need. May we never forget the poor, but always be eager to remember them as God
TITHES, OFFERINGS, AND FAITH PROMISE.
|Tuesday, Jan. 23
|Friday, Jan. 26
|Saturday, Jan. 27
WELCOME CARDS & PRAYER REQUEST CARDS on the back table! If we don’t have your personal contact information or it’s changed, please fill out a card and place it in the offering box so we can update our information, or fill out a prayer card and our prayer chain will pray for you this week!< Back