SERVANT APPRECIATION MONTH! Take a moment this month to acknowledge the fellow believers in our church who serve you and your family. You can write a note of appreciation, take time to tell someone thank you for their service, or give some kind of gift to express your gratitude. “I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.” (Ephesians 1:16)
PREPARATION FOR THE HOLIDAYS & ADVENT… This time of year offers great opportunities for giving and service in our church, community, and family. Partner with us in prayer over this season as we seek to take faith action to be present when the church gathers, to be a partner with others in service both inside and outside the church, and be an ambassador of grace, giving, and generous truth each week through Advent! “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” (Romans 12:21)
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS IN 2017! Looking for more teachers and helpers to be a part of children’s ministry in the new year. See Sarah if interested!!
- CURRENT LIVE OAKS SMALL GROUPS…
- “Everyone” Group… Jess/Tammy… Thurs, 7 pm, … Bible Study
- “Mozen” Women’s Group… Kym /Debbie /Jeri /Jodi … Weds, 7 pm, Peterson Elementary… Book of Ester/Strength Through Stretch & Balance/Prayer/Fellowship…
- “3Things” Guys Group… Grant/Kelley L… Mon, 6:30 pm, Reading Romans/Discussion/Prayer/Workout… All Guys…
- Women’s Prayer Group… Sarah… Sat, 10:30 am.
COME BE A PART – TALK TO A GROUP LEADER OR GROUP MEMBER AND SIGN UP TODAY!
ELEMENT 26 NEWS:
- CORN MAZE-THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT! Meet at Peterson @ 7pm, and bring $5! We’ll be back from Bergmann’s maze at 9pm.
- HARVEST PARTY- WED, OCT 26TH @ 7PM….games, goodies and costume contest!!
|Friday, Oct. 21
Dan & Autumn D-Anniv.
|Saturday, Oct. 22