CELEBRATING WOMEN AND MOTHERS OF LIVE OAKS. Sunday, May 14th we will cherish the women and mothers of our church with a yummy treat, gift certificate drawings and special prayer. Thank you for your faithful prayer and selfless love and service in our lives!
GUYS BREAKFAST IN THE PARK, MAY 20TH! ALL young age, middle age, and senior aged men are welcome to Men’s Breakfast on Saturday, May 20th at 8:00am at Sedgwick County Park, next to Shelter #2. Come enjoy a big breakfast and fellowship!! Omelets, breakfast burritos, pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon and coffee and orange juice!
GRADUATION SUNDAY, MAY 21st! Please join us for a cake reception in the lobby following the service on May 21 to celebrate our graduates, share a bit of wisdom, and honor them with a prayer of blessing. This years graduates include: …Yasmine, Brett, Alex, Reece, Paige, Larissa (Please see Lacey Landenberger if your high school/college graduate was left off the list of honorees)
FAITH PROMISE 2017 TOTAL KEEPS GROWING! Faith promise is basically an exercise of faith where we trust God to meet through us a real and practical need way beyond our ability to meet. In 2017 we need $10,000 or more for our Mission Outreach and we desire at least $30,000 or more for our building fund. Pick up a FP card and info sheet on the back table, familiarize yourself with FP, Ask God to take you on a new faith adventure in 2017, and fill out your FP card and drop it in the offering box TODAY… to join in faith! Each year God provides in AMAZING ways in response to our faith… Hebrews 11:6, “Without faith it is impossible to please God…”
TITHES, OFFERINGS, AND FAITH PROMISE.
- PRE-SERVICE PRAYER Group… Jodi… Sun, 9:15-45 am in the cafeteria… Prayer over service, those Jesus is reaching, and ministries of the church… All Welcome…
- “3 THINGS” Guys Group… Grant/Kelley… Mon, 6:00 pm Workout/6:30 pm Main Group… Reading Romans/Discussion/Prayer/… All Guys… SEE Sign Up Sheet On Back Table. STARTS Jan 23!
- WOMEN’S CRAFT/Card Group… Tammy/Renee … Tues, 7 pm, Creating craft cards/Coloring Bible Devotion… All Women…
- “MOZEN” Women’s Group… Kym /Debbie /Jeri /Jodi … Weds, 7 pm, Peterson Elementary… Book-The Broken Way/Strength Through Stretch & Balance/Prayer/Fellowship… All Women… STARTS Jan 18!
- EVERYONE Group… Jess/Tammy … Thurs, 7 pm, Keith’s Home… Bible Reading/Discussion/Prayer… All Welcome…
- WOMEN’S Bible Study Group… Sarah … Sat, 10:30 am at Sarah’s home, Becoming A Women Of Freedom, All Women…
COME BE A PART – TALK TO A GROUP LEADER OR GROUP MEMBER – SIGN UP ON BACK TABLE TODAY!
ELEMENT 26 NEWS:
- Today is Document Day! We will meet in the teacher’s lounge immediately after the service to sign forms and photocopy passports. A HUGE thanks to Kym Money for once again serving as our notary!
- Summer is coming! We will meet at Peterson as usual May 3rd, 10th and 17th and will have our school’s out party outside at Peterson on May 24th. Then we will transition to the park for the summer!
|Friday, May 5
Tony & Jan B-Anniv.
|Saturday, May 6